there’s no way they’d make it so it wouldn’t be. you don’t have to worry at all c: It’s going to be released worldwide in 2015, too, which is after oras is scheduled for release.
“Depression is humiliating. It turns intelligent, kind people into zombies who can’t wash a dish or change their socks. It affects the ability to think clearly, to feel anything, to ascribe value to your children, your lifelong passions, your relative good fortune. It scoops out your normal healthy ability to cope with bad days and bad news, and replaces it with an unrecognizable sludge that finds no pleasure, no delight, no point in anything outside of bed. You alienate your friends because you can’t comport yourself socially, you risk your job because you can’t concentrate, you live in moderate squalor because you have no energy to stand up, let alone take out the garbage. You become pathetic and you know it. And you have no capacity to stop the downward plunge. You have no perspective, no emotional reserves, no faith that it will get better. So you feel guilty and ashamed of your inability to deal with life like a regular human, which exacerbates the depression and the isolation.
Depression is humiliating.
If you’ve never been depressed, thank your lucky stars and back off the folks who take a pill so they can make eye contact with the grocery store cashier. No one on earth would choose the nightmare of depression over an averagely turbulent normal life.
It’s not an incapacity to cope with day to day living in the modern world. It’s an incapacity to function. At all. If you and your loved ones have been spared, every blessing to you. If depression has taken root in you or your loved ones, every blessing to you, too.
Depression is humiliating.
No one chooses it. No one deserves it. It runs in families, it ruins families. You cannot imagine what it takes to feign normalcy, to show up to work, to make a dentist appointment, to pay bills, to walk your dog, to return library books on time, to keep enough toilet paper on hand, when you are exerting most of your capacity on trying not to kill yourself. Depression is real. Just because you’ve never had it doesn’t make it imaginary. Compassion is also real. And a depressed person may cling desperately to it until they are out of the woods and they may remember your compassion for the rest of their lives as a force greater than their depression. Have a heart. Judge not lest ye be judged.”
The video this is from is even better because there’s like five minutes of video of these dogs and then at the very end this happens and you hear a little “Frrt” and the dog makes that face and it just
More Pokemon facts and trivia!
1. The first Pokémon ever designed was Rhydon. This explains why you see random Rhydon statues in some of the games; they’re a tribute to his importance.
2. The Swords of Justice legendaries in Black/White are based on the Three Musketeers. Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion correspond to Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, respectively, while Keldeo is a match for the youngest, inexperienced Musketeer, d’Artagnan.
3. Anyone who has played the original Pokemon games will remember the grumpy old man lying in the street of Viridian City, refusing to let the player pass until he’s had his coffee fix. Amusingly, in the Japanese version, he’s not grumpy and stubborn, but rather passed out from being drunk.
4. It is actually possible for a female Azurill to evolve into a male Marill. The reason for this is because Azurill and Marill have different gender ratios. Azurill have a 75% chance of being female, while with Marill it’s only 50%. Due to the mechanics that decide gender (a hidden value called the Personality Value) combined with this unique ratio difference, one in three female Azurill will change gender when they evolve
5. In Japan, the useless move Splash is actually called Hop. This explains why it is a Normal-type move and not a Water-type move, and can be used by Pokemon such as Hoppip or Spoink.
6. In 2008, a team of Japanese scientists discovered a protein (it’s a bit more complicated than that, but I’m no scientist). They named the protein Pikachurin, after… you guessed it, Pikachu. The protein’s characteristics reminded them of Pikachu’s speed and relationship with electricity.
7. The move waterfall was first introduced as an HM in G/S/C, but it was naturally learnable by Goldeen and Seaking in R/B/Y.
8. Bulbasaur is the only first form of a starter Pokemon to have two types.
9. Despite being Generation II Pokémon, Houndour, Murkrow, and Slugma are actually native to Kanto in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
10. As of Generation VI, Spiritomb and Sableye cease to be the Pokemon with no weaknesses, as they’re weak to Fairy-type moves. This leaves Eelektross the only Pokemon without weaknesses (albeit with the help of its ability).